Our Collection can be viewed via gallery.  Click on photos for larger view and code details.  Pricing details forwarded upon request.

Hanna Woolley is the creator of Nanna Woo Handmade. Every single piece is made from Hanna's smoke-free, non-shedding-”Deny”-the-dog home shared with my loving and supporting family, a life complete with the mixture of family and creativity!

Hanna focuses on turning every piece into something special for her customers. 90% of the work is one of a kind and the other 10% is limited “runs”.  The latest range of “Eco Resin” has been a great success. Every piece is of a one off and Hanna's focus is to work towards building a fully sustainable and earth friendly business.